BACK TO THE RANCHO RIO NOMINATION FORM
The Horse Sale at Rancho Rio
2020 Consignor Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge I have completed this form to the best of my ability.
I have reviewed the conditions of the sale and am willing and able to meet the obligations.
Nominations Open October 1, 2019 and Close November 1, 2019
1. Nomination fee is $750 per head. Commission 8%. Deadline for submission is Friday, November 1, 2019.
Postmark deadline is Monday, October 28, 2019.
2. Pass out fee is $250 per head; you have a right to refuse or accept a bid while horse is still in sale ring. If a horse is sold on grounds after it has been
through the ring, that sale must still go through the office.
3. A COPY OF REGISTRATION PAPERS, NOMINATION FEE & PASS OUT FEE ($1,000) MUST ACCOMPANY SALE ENTRY OR HORSE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Make checks payable to: Rancho Rio Horse Sale
4. Individual negative coggins test within 6 months, must accompany each horse. NO HORSE WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT CURRENT COGGINS & HEALTH CERTIFICATE.
5. Horses sold which are unsound in eyes, wind, are "windsuckers," "cribbers" or are of a known lameness, must be announced—otherwise all horses are sold sound
until Monday, March 9, 2020, at 5:00 p.m.
6. All horses MUST have photos. HIGH RESOLUTION images MUST be submitted via the online form or emailed by Friday, November 1, 2019,
to TheHorseSaleAtRanchoRio@gmail.com. Pictures are subject to selection. If images are of low quality,
they will NOT be used in the sale catalog and your consignment application may be considered incomplete.
7. Your horse is cataloged for the benefit of advertising the horse and giving everyone a fair opportunity to bid on the horse. Once your horse is selected,
we DO expect the horse to be brought to the sale. Upon execution of this contract, consignor agrees not to sell the horse in a private treaty. Any horse withdrawn
from the sale, for any reason other than infirmity, will be assessed a $400 fee in addition to the $750 nomination fee.
8. It will be your responsibility to get your horse to and from the sale ring at your designated time and to feed/water your horse. DO NOT DROP OFF YOUR HORSE AND LEAVE.
9. Stalls will be provided for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights only; additional nights are $20 per night.
10. With the specific nature of the event, limiting the sale to approximately 55 head, in order for your horse to be considered for this sale, both the nomination
fee and the pass out fee must be received ($1,000). Horse sale management will make final selection for this sale on or before Friday, November 22, 2019, notifying
the owners if their horse has been selected. At that time original registration papers and a signed transfer must be submitted to Rancho Rio.
Also, at that time, refunds will be made to the horses that are not selected.
11. By submitting this form with required fees, provides no guarantee that submitted horse will be selected in the sale, final decisions with regards to the selected
horses will solely be determined by management.